- Graph Theory – a brief history of modern graph theory.
Static encodings of vertices and edges.
- Graph basics – learn basic algorithms and coding techniques that can used to construct graphs.
- Lists – learn about SML’s list datatype.
- Map – learn about the higher-order function map which can be used to manipulate lists.
- Maps – learn the basics of using the map function to dynamically create the vertices and edges in a graph.
- More maps – more examples of graphs created using the map function.
- Tabulate – learn how to use the higher-order function tabulate to dynamically generate lists of integers and other values.
- Tabulate – learn how to use the function tabulate to create graphs having a large number of vertices and edges.