Skip to content
- Jaxon Builds. A Virtual Tour of Memorial Stadium – Home of the Nebraska Cornhusker College Football Team. YouTube, August 9, 2017.
- Bricklayer engages students in learning math. College of Arts & Sciences, University of Nebraska Omaha, Aug 8, 2017.
- Natalia Alamdari. After 8-week Do Space fellowship, educators share their education innovations. Omaha World Herald, Aug 7, 2017.
- Christine McGuigan. Do Space fellows prepare to showcase their summer grant projects. Silicon Prairie News, July 20, 2017.
Conferences and Journals
- Victor Winter, Betty Love, and Cindy Corritore. The art of the Wunderlich
cube and the development of spatial abilities. International Journal of Child-
Computer Interaction, 2018.
- M. Friend, M. Matthews, V. Winter, B. Love, I. Goodwin, and D. Moisset. Bricklayer: Elementary students learn math through programming and art. In the Technical Symposium of the Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE), Baltimore, Maryland, 2018.
- Victor Winter, Betty Love, and Chris Harris. Delphi: A Source-code Analysis and Manipulation System for Bricklayer. In Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering, July 2017.
- Victor Winter, Betty Love, and Cindy Corritore. The Bricklayer Ecosystem-Art, Math, and Code. In Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS), 2016, (230):47-61.
- Victor Winter. The World Needs More Computer Science! What to do? In D. Conway, S. A. Hillen, M. Landis, M. T. Schlegelmilch, & P. Wolcott (Eds.), Digital Media in Teaching and its Added Value (pp. 119–141). Germany: Waxmann Verlag GmbH, 2015.
- Victor Winter. Bricklayer: An Authentic Introduction to the Functional Programming Language SML. In Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS), 2014, (170):33-49.
- Bricklayer and the Math Revolution (part 1). This presentation was given at the University of Nebraska-Omaha on December 2, 2017 at an event that was part of the NSF-funded SPARCS project.
- Math with a Computer Scientist
- Presenter: Victor Winter
- Presenter: Kate Sherwin