Level 5 coding studies correspond to Vitruvia concepts 20 – 23.
- Boolean Expressions – learn about Boolean values, operators, and expressions.
- Overview of Level 5 functions
- Lines – learn how to express the slope intercept form of a line in Bricklayer
- Regions and Polygons – learn how to combine inequalities with the slope intercept formula for a line to create regions and polygons.
- Traversals – learn how to use the Bricklayer functions traverseWithin and applyWithin to create patterns.
- Basic Properties – this code-along explores how properties can be used to create basic artifacts.
- Circles – learn how to create circles.
- Slanted Triangles – learn how to use predicates, one-to-one correspondences, and traversals to create slanted triangles.
- Nesting Traversals – learn how to create patterns using nested traversals.
- Redundant Computations – learn how to use variables to eliminate (or reduce) redundant computations in expressions.
- Computational Patterns – explore how to declare functions that capture computational patterns occurring in expressions involving integer sums.
- Exercises – these exercises ask you to construct a variety of artifacts using traversals and brick functions.
- Projection – learn how to project 2D artifacts onto 3D artifacts.