Level 3 – Special Project – Laces
- Laces – learn the basic algorithm for constructing a lace.
- The reverse-L lace – Learn how to write a Bricklayer program that creates a lace artifact using the reverse-L stamping pattern and a random brick generator.
- Basic laces – interesting artifacts can be created using a stamping pattern and an initial bit-brick.
- Composite Laces – interesting lace artifacts can be created by composing individual lace artifacts.
- Intertwined Laces – explore the creation of laces in which stamping patterns are alternated.